Sunday, February 28, 2010

Revised Logo experimentation


After having a look at the original logo experimentation, I decided to take Lisa's advice and go with the design of the gum leaf multiplied on top of the curved line.

I liked this design as it has multiple meanings. The curved line is to represent the sun, which all 'bush tukka' grows under. The gumtree leaves which are multiplied represent the tukka which grows from the sun. As a whole, the image looks like a sun, with its rays reaching out. This strengthens my analagy of bush tukka , grown from the sun.

I have played around with the negatives of the shape, and also looked at different shapes as the background.

I am yet to decide on a final logo shape! any suggestions would be MUCHLY appreciated. They are all starting to look the same since they are all bunched up on the one page. eek

No comments:

Post a Comment